Ely’s Glass Company was founded by Mr. Ely Ichelson in 1950’s.
Our first Store opened its doors in 1960 at the corner of Avenue Road and Old Orchard.
Soon after Ely’s Glass was joined by Mr. Antonio Turco a true Glassman from Italy.
Both men working together expanded the business and opened our first factory, adding to the services offered by Ely’s Glass.
Today Ely’s glass is still 100% family owned and follows the same traditions set by its founders. Our goal in Ely’s Glass today as always is to offer
the best service possible in glass work, to seek the newest innovations in glass industry as well as keeping the old craftsmanship alive.
On top of all the regular glass services offered by our new factory in Scarborough, our glass trucks and professional crew, we also have grown to be
the biggest supplier of decorative mirrors and glass art work in Grater Toronto.
Through our Avenue Road showroom and our newest addition the Richmond Hill location, we provide the interior design industry as well as the public with
the latest innovations in mirror and glass works.
Our growth and success during the last 50 years is primarily due to our commitment to three things: To increase our knowledge about glass work,
to offer excellent service and to recognize our customers as the source of our livelihood.